Report a Concern

Confidential Concerns

If you have a concern and wish to discuss it confidentially, there are a number of options.

Discuss it with the Director of Graduate Programs

If you wish to discuss an issue with the DGP, contact Dr. Mike Mullen at to arrange a confidential zoom meeting. Do not put details in the email.

Contact Student Ombuds Services

The Student Ombuds Office is an independent, neutral, and confidential service at NC State. The service assists students in conflict management, prevention, and resolution. They advocate for fair processes, working to empower the student to successfully navigate NC State to address challenges and identify resources.

Contact NC State CARES

If your concern is about another student, you may consider filing a referral with the NC State CARES program. A referral of students who are struggling or exhibiting concerning behavior can assist NC State in providing early intervention and campus resources to ensure that they remain safe and successful.

Other Concerns or Suggestions

If you wish to submit suggestions or comments about non-urgent issues, you may do so using the form linked below. You can remain anonymous if you wish.

Submit Comments or Suggestions